Blog• Jihadis online: a few thoughts
• "Verse, fame and Beauty are intense indeed, But Death intenser - Death is Life's high meed" (Keats)
• Taimour's 'shared' videos on Facebook
• Ansar al-Mujahideen Arabic Forum: The Second 100 Members
• Of no particular interest, use, or value...
• To whom it may concern (at Ft. Meade)
• Ansar al-Mujahideen Arabic Forum: The first 100 members
• Jihadis who use Blackberrys
• Recommended reading (three articles)
• "Tell me when the bad guy knows the good guy"
• Crime/Terrorism nexus: the complaint against Mustafa Ahmad Naushad, et al.
• Top Ten locations of al-Faloja forum readers
• "Would-Be Warriors"
• The TTP link to the Times Square bombing attempt and forward-looking analysis
• Arabic-reading Jihadis Online, Spring 2010
• Jihadi blog link analysis
• Adam Gadahn makes the case for the weakness of al-Qaida Central
• In Conversation: Regarding the importance of leaders
• Measuring "Duty" Through Changes in Internet Traffic to Extremist Islamic Websites
• The DC Five
• Responsa: The Pros and Cons with "Jihobbyism"
• My problem with "jihobbyist"
• Some pointers for the persistently perplexed
• Systems Approach To Terrorism: Countering The Terrorist Training Subsystem
• Law-Enforcement Disruption of a Drug Importation Network
Resources• Facebook advice for LEOs
• Countering Online Radicalisation: A Strategy for Action
• Key References: A Concise Reading List [from Shimon Naveh]
• In Conversation: regarding cyberspace, radicalization, recruitment, conceptual frameworks, and consensual hallucinations of various sorts
• Documents of the OSS
• Subject: Maldonado, Daniel Joseph
• "Strategic Challenges For Counterinsurgency And The Global War On Terrorism"
• The Hamas Charter: Analysis, Translation and Arabic Source [pg.1]
• Harmony and Disharmony: Exploiting Al-Qa'ida's Organizational Vulnerabilities
• A Military Guide to Terrorism in the Twenty-First Century
• Crimes Committed by Terrorist Groups: Theory, Research, and Prevention
Research & Analysis• Terrorism, not radicalization. Counterterrorism, not counter-radicalization
• Deep thoughts and downloads: jihadi strategizing and Western analyzing
• Why Ahmed Can't Kill, Part 4 (Victim), Conclusion, and the Big Picture
• Why Ahmed Can't Kill, Part 3 - Killer: No man is an island (he's a peninsula)
• Why Ahmed Can't Kill, Part 2 - Group: How Good and Pleasant it is that Brothers Dwell Together
• Why Ahmed can't kill, Part 1 - Authority: Heaven is high and the Emperor is far away
• Why Nicky Reilly matters
• Reading Their Lips: The Credibility of Jihadi Web Sites as ‘Soft Power’ in the War of the Minds
• Distribution of Salafi/Jihadi Online, 01 January - 30 April 2007
• Global Jihad in the Middle East in 2006
• A Global Jihadi Umbrella for Strategy and Ideology: The Covenant of the Supreme Council of Jihad Groups
• Al-Qaeda's Lebanese Ambitions
• Qa`idat al-Jihad: Moving Forward or Backward? The Algerian GSPC Joins Al-Qaeda, by Reuven Paz
• Rakan ben Williams: The Next Generation of Jihadi Terrorists in Europe
• Al-Qaeda's Search for new Fronts: Instructions for Jihadi Activity in Egypt and Sinai
copyright © 2003-2011 society for internet research